Item Code: VB-8202A
Can display the parameters of 'Displacement', â€˜Velocity' and â€˜Accelerationâ€™ simultaneously. Applied to the periodic motion
measurements to detect moving mechanical imbalances and misaligned. Designed for on-site measuring various mechanical
vibration, for quality control, running time and prior equipment maintenance data. Selection of high-performance
accelerometers to achieve accurate, replicable measurement lt has a bearing condition measurement function.
* Can display the parameters of â€˜Displacement', â€˜Velocity' and Acceleration simultaneously.
* In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other
mechanical faults in rotating machines.
* Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning
and predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements.
* Wide lrequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
* AC output socket for headphones and recording.
* Optional headphones lor use as electronic stethoscope.
* Bearing condition monitoring function.
* Use "USB data outputâ€˜ and â€˜RS-232 data outputâ€˜ with connection PC
Transducer : Piezoelectric accelerometer
Accuracy : Â±5% 2 digits
Measurement Range:Displacement: 0.001-4.000mm equivalent peak-peak /0.04-160.0 mil
Velocity: 0.01-400.0 mm/s true RMS / 0.000-16.00 inch/s
Acceleration: 0.1-400.0 m/sÂ² equivalent peak / 0.3-1312 ft/sÂ²/ 0.0-40g
Frequency Range : Displacement:10Hz.~1kHz.
Operating Conditions : Temperature :0-50Â° C
Humidity : below 95% RH
Analogue Output : AC output 0~2.0V peak lull scale (load resistance: above 10k)
Power Supply : 2x1.5 vAA(UM-3) Battery
Size : 130x70x30mm
Weight : 305g (Not including Batteries)