Metal Hardness Tester
Item Code: MI-970
* Small in size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HSD, HL.
* Memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
* Display: Large LCD with back light.
* Accuracy: Display error Â±0.8% at LD=970.
* Measuring range: 170-970L.
* Conversion: HL-HRC-HRB-HB-HV-HSD.
* Materials: 9 different common materials.
* Memory: 50 Groups Including Single.
* Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing applications.
* Power supply: 2x1.5V AA size battery.
* Dimension: 146*65*36mm.
* Weight: 130g (not including batteries).
* Working temperature: - 10Â°C~ +50Â°C.
* Storage temperature: - 30Â°C~ + 50.
* Standard Accessories: Impact Device D, Test Block, Small Ring, Cleaning Brush, Manual & Carry Case.
* Optional Accessories: RS 2320+ Software, Support Ring Set, Irregular Impact Device, B Nylon Brush.
Item Code: Metrix-130Typical Application & Testing Features:
- Die cavity CF Molds
- Palm size for narrow space
- Test at any angle. even upside down
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB. HSD, HL
- Large memory could store 250 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and
|Model Specification||Metrix 130|
|Display||Metrix LCD 128 x 64 dot Back light|
|Measuring Range||170-960 HLD|
|Accuracy||Â± 10 HLD|
|Test Direction||360 (plumb down, horizontal, inclined up, plumb up)|
|Materials||9 different common materials|
|Impact Device||D will handle the majority of hardness testing|
|Memory||500 Data can be used|
|Power||4 x 1.5 "AA" Alkaline Battery|
|Low Battery Display||Yes|
|Weight & Dimension||150 x 80 x 38 cm, 360 g|
|Operating Temperature||0ÂºC - +50ÂºC|
|Storage Temperature||-20ÂºC - +70ÂºC|
|Accessories include||D type impact device, Standard Hardness Block, A nylon Brush, Support ring, PC Interface Data cable, software CD, Manual & Aluminum Carry case|
|Optional Accessories||B Nylon Brush, Irregular Type Impact Device and Support ring|
1st Floor, Vyapar Bhavan, Kadia Kui, Opp. Syndicate Bank, Relief Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380001, India