Hardened & Ground Tool-Room V Block
• Used for Grinding, Light Milling, Drilling & Inspection of Round & Square Jobs.
• Accuracy for Flatness, Squareness and Parallelism within 0.010mm.
• Can be used on its base, the ends & on either side.
• Hardness 60±2 Rc.
• M10 tapping at base M8 tapping on side for clamping on angle plate or face plate or on magnetic chuck.
• A clamp with cap & adjustable screws prevents tilting of block.
• A clearance hole at centre for drilling or removing of dowel pins.
• The "V" at stepped end at right angle to the base provides a handy means for holding shouldered studs round pins etc.
48 square x 90 L.
Ø 5 - Ø 33